Thursday, June 17, 2010

Visions...


Map of the Galapagos
Islands----------------

A dream breakfast nook-- In the future I have so many plans...
First off, I would like to have a couple more children, I love my daughter so much, and still have so much more love to give! I would like to have another daughter, and then a son, but no matter what I would be happy.
I want to live in the same house we do now, it is a beautiful home, and I would like it to be the place where my children get to grow up. Though the house is fairly small, so, I would like to do some renovations, and extend the house. A room for each child. I would not want to make them have to share a room. I would like to redo my house, just in the ways I have always dreamed, a huge yellow kitchen with a gorgeous permanent island in the middle, and a dining room with both fancy and more laid back furniture. A wonderful long table in the middle for when family comes up, with a sparkling chandelier above. But off to the side I would want a comfortable breakfast nook. Or perhaps, this could all be in two separate rooms, wouldn't that be wonderful! As well I would like to update our house to have an entertainment room, and a room to just sit and talk, with some nice leather furniture, though it would still have to be very comfortable. But not only would I want to improve my house, but also add to our livestock.
It would be wonderful to have at least a dozen of each! Oh how I love my farm. I would like to be rich enough to not need a job, though I would still drive my truck, just not as often. That way I could spend a lot more time at home with my children and tending to our farm. Oh what a life that would be!
I would love to spend a week out of town with my husband, kayaking through the Galapagos Islands. Especially if my mom would come into town for then to watch the children, that way I would feel ensured that they were safe.
I love my job driving for Road Runner Industries, and would never want to lose that. But to have a little bit more time with the family would be great.
To win the lottery and stop working for a year would be an amazing experience. Just a break for awhile to get a taste of the chosen unemployment life.
Oh all the dreams I have... Let time go, and see what comes. Fight for what you want, but only if you really know what you want.
Dare to dream everyone, dare to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment