Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Life Up To Now

Terrace, B.C.

Everything is going so perfectly for me. My daughter is growing up beautifully! It is amazing how fast they age! Her hair is growing longer, wonderful golden curls, and her eyes have become a gorgeous baby blue. She is keeping healthy and I love her to bits. My husband and I are so happy now that I have a job again. Without a job everything was a little strained, but with love we made it through. He is continuing to take care of a few children a day, and that helps us financially. The children love him, I think he is the most amazing father ever! We are hoping to have another child soon! Wish us luck! Our farm is prospering, and our animals are all healthy and well fed. The job is just getting better everyday, and I recently got a raise, and more holiday time. My husband and I are hoping to make a family trip to Terrace to visit my family soon. It has been awhile since I have seen them, and it has felt like forever! Everything is going just great! I can't even imagine how it could get any better! I have the most wonderful family, job, and home. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment